Monday, March 31, 2008

Giggles

A couple of nights ago I plopped Maddie on my knee while Shara and I finished dinner.  Much to our surprise and delight she began giggling--Maddie, not Shara--which made Shara giggle and then Maddie, then Shara, then Maddie, then me, then Shara, then Maddie, then Shara, then Maddie, and then Shara again.  We didn't risk going for the camera but just enjoyed the moment.
Well, tonight Shara and I were finishing dinner again and I plopped Maddie down on my knee again and guess what?  More giggles!  Shara went and got the camera and we taped Maddie's laughs.  We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.  Who knows what she finds so funny--maybe Shara had something in her teeth.

2 comments:

Mrs. W. said...

Great giggles . . .there is nothing like a baby's giggles to make an old adult smile. . .thanks for sharing the joy!

magnolia gunpowder said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE move closer NOW!!! I don't know if I can wait any longer to see the little giggling miss! Hoping to be able to take a weekend off at the beginning of May to come visit...What do you think?
Off to work as usual...love the giggle video...think it made this proud aunt's morning...day....night...weekend!
Love to all!
Elyssa