Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Our Cruise

















Bri and I took a cruise almost two weeks ago now and we had a wonderful time. The girls stayed with both sets of grandparents while we were away. This trip was planned as a CME, so unfortunately on the days we weren't in port, I had to be in class while Brian had to rough it by the pool or out on deck.

I began to get sea sick even while we were still in Ft. Lauderdale. Luckily I was armed with good medication. The first night Brian and I went out to dinner at one of the ship's specialty restaurants for Valentine's Day, but we went to bed early after a long day of traveling.


Our first stop on day two of the cruise was Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas. Heavenly, as these pictures illustrate. Bri and I were off the ship super early, and I even got in a run before the temp went above 80 degrees. We met a nice couple from Seattle (thanks to Brian's Seattle t-shirt) and we hung out on the beach all day - by the bar of course. No tan ladies though. I would have to wait until Aruba to get that specialty drink.

No comments: