Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Another Girl?!

So after returning home from damp camp I thought it a bit odd that both Maddie and I had gotten car sick. I took a pregnancy test and - voila. Positive! Maddie quickly spread the news for us, and although not happy at first, she is now very excited about the baby. Hannah has been excited right along, but let's face it, she really doesn't quite know what she's in for yet.

This pregnancy has gone well compared to the last. I was sick in the first trimester but certainly felt well equipped to handle it. The girls and Brian have been a lot of help as have grandparents, aunts, and uncles ;)

We found out it is a girl a few weeks ago. We are working on a new bedroom for Hannah so that the kiddos have their own space. We have also selected a name but for now are keeping it top secret.

I would have scanned an ultrasound photo but we don't have one. We were so happy there were no abnormalities noted during the test (for mom or for baby) that we didn't get a profile picture....simply for got to ask. 23 weeks and counting. I will keep you posted.

No comments: